For Winter and Spring quarters 2021, all instruction will remain online. Students will be unable to enter the U.S., but can continue to study with UCR University Extension from the comfort of their own home. We have temporarily suspended the issuance of I-20 forms until we are able to resume face-to-face instruction. At this time, students can apply for our professional certificate and Online University Programs for Winter and Spring 2021 quarters.  Download Informational Flyer

For current coronavirus (COVID-19) information and resources, click here.


International Village (IV)

International Village (IV) is our most flexible housing option for adult students (aged 18 and over) who want to live on-campus with or without a roommate/housemate. IV is an independently owned residence hall located on the UCR campus, within walking distance of your classes.


International Village (On-Campus Housing) Fees
Placement Fee $200 Nonrefundable
Damage Deposit $200 Refundable after mandatory standard cleaning fees are assessed upon move-out.
Duration of Stay Types of Living Arrangements and Rates
You share a bedroom/bathroom and common areas with roommate/housemate(s).
You have your own bedroom/bathroom, but you share common areas with housemate(s).
You have the apartment to yourself-no roommate(s) or housemate(s).
9-month lease (academic year) $646 per person, per month $1,292 per person, per month $1,313 per person, per month
22-week to 9-month lease $28 per person, per day $47 per person, per day $49 per person, per day
10-week to 22-week lease $31 per person, per day $52 per person, per day $54 per person, per day
4-week to 10-week lease $36 per person, per day $61 per person, per day $65 per person, per day
Rates begin September 1st  



  • Due upon confirmation of room assignment to reserve your room.
  • Bed linens provided for all residents. All linens must be returned at the end of stay.
  • UCR assists students with the application process, but is not responsible for placement or for IV's management.
  • Community Assistants (CAs) are available 24 hours per day to assist all residents
  • A lease is a binding legal contract. It's important that you read through the contract (lease) thoroughly, and understand its terms (including all cancellation policies) before you sign it.


To apply for International Village at UCR IEP, you must first create an account and complete an IEP Program Application. After you have completed your program application, you can click here to log-in to your Student Portal and complete a housing application. Only students admitted to an IEP program are eligible to apply for housing.


Contact the UCR IEP Residence Life Coordinator for questions

1200 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
Phone: (951) 827-2652



Submit Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about the UCR Extension website. Please be sure to include all relevant information to ensure that we can follow up with your request as soon as possible.

Add Supporting Files